Our main goal as a consulting company is to facilitate the best results for our valued clients. In this regard, our business consulting services are focused on the provision of easily adaptable tools, techniques and strategies to move your business forward.
We especially work with businesses that have growth potentials but are held back by lack of knowledge, resources or time. Our consulting services in this regard relate to strategic planning, business turnaround, advisory services, marketing solutions and applied technologies.
Interim Consulting provides customised management consulting services and solutions, which are especially designed to support the growth and development of Small, Micro and Medium Enterprises (SMMEs) in South Africa in particular. Our value offerings include the following:
- Strategy and project procurement planning
- Project finance services for enterprise development
- Human resource solutions for project delivery
- Governance, risk and compliance management for quality management systems
We particularly support some of our traditional customers in the SMME sector with solutions, which best position them to access and utilise project funds. Our solutions in this regard include the following:
- Evaluation of project ideas (new or expansion)
- Aligning projects with strategy, procurement and human resource requirements
- Project funding facilitation and finance for viable projects
- Introduction to, and/or enhancement of governance and quality management to attain global standards
In addition to the above, we offer relevant business support services to move your business forward. Our services include advisory, financial, corporate structuring, strategic planning, business turnaround, joint venture facilitation, marketing solutions and applied technologies among others.
Please contact us for more information and/or a customised proposal.